Dr Thomas Mayze
Dr Thomas Mayze MB BS FRANZCP is a University of Queensland medical graduate who completed specialist training in psychiatry in 1987 and now works part time in private psychiatric practice at The Brisbane Clinic.
He specializes in the pharmacological and psychotherapeutic outpatient treatment of the following conditions:
• Mood Disorders (excluding Bipolar Disorder type 1)
• Anxiety Disorders
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
• Occupational performance enhancement and stress related conditions
• Psychological/Psychiatric aspects of Women’s Health and Identity issues especially as they relate to the interface of Career/Relationship/Fertility
• The co-morbidity of Mood/Anxiety Disorders with other chronic illness such as Cardiac, Connective Tissue and Respiratory conditions.
His practice hours are fully committed and he is therefore unable to accept new referrals.